So I had this happen on .75 and thought it was fixed on .99. But no. The camera flickers the band vertically then says to close some applications. Music plays, but ringtones disappear except for if it does make a noise its a really simple noise that wasn't set. I've switched OS. Done the service books. Battery pulls. All the stuff your supposed to. Anyone else having this problem? And if so, are you using slacker? This is infuriating.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 10:52 AM
    By the way, these two problems don't happen at literally the same time. But it looks like if one happens the other does too. So my phone doesn't ring and my camera doesn't start ...

02-15-09 11:02 AM
    A recent battery pull has these two issues at bay for now. I'm becoming increasingly suspicious that the sounds issue happens when slacker is on. I've learned part of the problem was that quickpull doesn't work correctly with my storm. Which means innocase removal is now a regular thing. I'm not entirely sure what is up with the camera. Until this is ressolved it means that sometimes when I want to take a picture I have to do a battery pull and hope after that it works. Sometimes I just learn I don't have a camera.

02-15-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD