Well, I just submitted a ringtone, and it is called "Stormy May Day" by ACDC. Im sure you have heard it. This is for Storm and ACDC lovers alike. I am waiting for it to be approved by a moderator, so I will post a link when its up. You may also find some other ACDC things I am submitting there.

Take Note: I am offering free, custom backgrounds for your phone. Just go to ExchangeCore and submit a ticket. Optionally, you can register, which would make us happy. Very happy.

Ringtone Download Link: Not available at the moment.
    02-02-09 05:34 PM
    i have had that ringtone on my storm since i got the phone. i used audiocity to create mine. it starts about 1:07 and it stops at 1:32 how about yours?
    02-02-09 05:40 PM
    How about "Riders on the Storm" by the Doors? It even has the storm sound effects in the song.
    02-02-09 05:41 PM
    i have had that ringtone on my storm since i got the phone. i used audiocity to create mine. it starts about 1:07 and it stops at 1:32 how about yours?
    Can't put my finger on it. I just made it and closed the program and all. Its a bit earlier in the song then that I believe. Planning on uploading Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2 and War Machine by ACDC.
    02-02-09 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD