hey this (hopefully) is a quick fix. My ringer wont work for anything. I have set my profile to loud and normal and nothing will work, no notifactions. My speaker still works and I pulled the battery and everything. I also dont get vibrations. I even set up my own custom sound profile but that still wont work. Any help would be great. Thanks
    11-22-08 07:07 PM
    hey this (hopefully) is a quick fix. My ringer wont work for anything. I have set my profile to loud and normal and nothing will work, no notifactions. My speaker still works and I pulled the battery and everything. I also dont get vibrations. I even set up my own custom sound profile but that still wont work. Any help would be great. Thanks
    Mine (among many other bugs) wouldn't make the selected sound when it was locked. Whatever I tried, I couldn't get it to work... I ended up taking it back to the store and swapping it out. Again, there were MANY other bugs that I had already seen with it, but that little factor was super annoying to me.
    11-22-08 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD