I had upgraded to 4.6.0.75 via the Storm's update feature. When I began a sync to my PC, I received a message that there were updates available. During the update, apparently something went wrong and the install aborted. Although the phone works, all "ring tones" are gone. Can reinstall the packaged ring tones from somewhere? Thx in advance for the help!
    12-20-08 03:07 AM
    I had upgraded to 4.6.0.75 via the Storm's update feature. When I began a sync to my PC, I received a message that there were updates available. During the update, apparently something went wrong and the install aborted. Although the phone works, all "ring tones" are gone. Can reinstall the packaged ring tones from somewhere? Thx in advance for the help!
    The default ringtones shipped with the phone or custom rings tones you added..?
    12-20-08 03:10 AM
    All default ring tones are gone. All I get for incoming calls, emails, etc. is a very low volume "double ding". The vibrate patterns are still there but thats it. Thx for asking. I had the 8830 before this and loved it. The latency in button response and typing bugs where the cursor just takes off to some other place in the message being typed, are pushing me in the direction to return the phone.
    12-20-08 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD