I was playing with VZ nav and the phone reset on me. No big deal right�.. wrong, well now I only have one ring tone. Even if I select a different ring tone it just keeps playing the same one. Anyone have this happen to them? If so was there any solution to the problem?

I want to try to re-flash the phone. Does anyone know where to downoad the firmware?
    11-26-08 04:00 AM
    not necessary... do a battery pull and you will be fine .
    11-26-08 04:03 AM
    Did it twice and still stuck on the same ring tone.
    11-26-08 04:04 AM
    Wow, just to think that i was just about to go on V Cast

Have you tried importing an MP3 from your computer to use as a ringtone?
    11-26-08 04:06 AM
    Nope. I will try that next. It was working fine before the phone reset. Pulled battery 3 times, by the way it takes for ever for it to start back up, but still broke. Oh well. I will swing by a VZ store and have them look at it.
    11-26-08 04:10 AM
    Sorry i couldnt help i have a custom ringtone i made that runs off my SD card so i cant really help you trouble shoot it that well
    11-26-08 04:13 AM
    Do a search for factory reset "wipe" I made a thread about how to get that back. Just make sure you back up your stuff. You'll need to restore it afterwards.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 04:17 AM
    Well after checking some more, it looks like the ringer I have is now the sound for all notifications. It can’t be changed no matter what you do. It looks like the phone needs a re-flash. Where can I download the firmware so I can re-flash it?
    11-26-08 04:18 AM
    Can I just assume you deleted your samples?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 04:26 AM
    You would be correct with that assumption
    11-26-08 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD