Heya,

I've set an mp3 as my ring tone... but it doesnt play the full song
    Any idea how to fix this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 01:34 AM
    If it stops at the same time every time then I would guess that they hit your voice mail

05-27-09 01:41 AM
    If it stops at the same time every time then I would guess that they hit your voice mail

Yup a full mp3 song is on average 2minutes 30 seconds long. Your caller will hit voicemail well before that hence your mp3 cutting out.
    05-27-09 02:18 AM
    Only the first 30 seconds of an mp3 will play as a ringtone.
    05-27-09 03:14 AM
    Its not my caller ringtone ... Its the tone for my phone ... When smoeone calls me it doesnt play the full song just bit by bit ... where about it should keep on playing the song till i pick up.

05-27-09 06:01 AM
    Its not my caller ringtone ... Its the tone for my phone ... When smoeone calls me it doesnt play the full song just bit by bit ... where about it should keep on playing the song till i pick up.

Still not quite sure what you're getting at...my girl has mp3s set as her message tones and they will play in their entirety if she is taking a nap and doesn't pick up her phone to shut them off...

If you are talking about your ringtone (like when a caller dials your number and through the miracle of wireless technology the device in your hands alerts you to such by playing a melody), it will cease to alert you when either voicemail picks up the call or the caller hangs up, whichever comes first.
    If you expect the phone to keep ringing even after one of those things happens, it makes me wonder what kind of landline service you had before you upgraded to one of the most technologically advanced cellular devices on the market.

05-27-09 08:43 AM
    bwahahahaha

Next thread
    "I answer my phone before the end of the song but no one is there, why?"
    05-27-09 08:50 AM
    bwahahahaha

Next thread
    lol!

This was a good morning laugh thread
    05-27-09 09:02 AM
    bwahahahaha

Next thread
    hahahaha this is why I love this website!!!!!!
    05-27-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD