Was just thinking about some of the things people around here have been talking about.

Maybe RIM's new leak prevention system included a couple of guys named Guido and Mario who track down the leaker and breaks not only their legs BUT also their thumbs.

Seriously how good would a leaker be without the use of his thumbs.

Makes me think maybe something big is comin our way.
    04-02-09 11:10 AM

Its these guys.
    04-02-09 11:14 AM
    This post made my day!!!
    04-02-09 11:16 AM
    This post made my day!!!
    Glad I could help
    04-02-09 11:19 AM
    lol. youre carrying some huge speculation on your shoulders here. even if its 'something big', more people would rather know a date rather than 'whats to come'
    04-02-09 11:20 AM
    I hope it ends up something big!!
    04-02-09 11:21 AM
    lol. youre carrying some huge speculation on your shoulders here. even if its 'something big', more people would rather know a date rather than 'whats to come'
    If I have learned anything from being a user here, it is that announcements like "OS 4.7.0.195 COMING APRIL 3,2009" just don't happen.
    04-02-09 11:23 AM
    "Now whatcha go an do a thing like downloading that beta fer, eh? Now we're gonna have to break yer legs. Eh."
    04-02-09 11:25 AM
    We have also learned that BGR was completely wrong with their official OS is coming March 31st announcement. Not that any of us believed it anyways.
    04-02-09 11:30 AM
    Now this is just speculation on my part, but is it possible that the newer OS updates include features that may infringe on current patents held by another company. Maybe RIM and or VZW are working with their legal teams to ensure no patent infringement occurs or possibly working on getting the rights to use these features example, multitouch, flick scrolling. I'm sure I will get flamed for this.
    04-02-09 11:36 AM
    We have also learned that BGR was completely wrong with their official OS is coming March 31st announcement. Not that any of us believed it anyways.
    To say that BGR or Engadget ended up being wrong is tantamount to heresy!!!!!

04-02-09 11:40 AM
    To say that BGR or Engadget ended up being wrong is tantamount to heresy!!!!!

lol, I'll assume you're joking. No one takes BGR seriously, and Engadget is almost as bad. To quote CX, BGR is FOS.
    04-02-09 12:02 PM
    "Now whatcha go an do a thing like downloading that beta fer, eh? Now we're gonna have to break yer legs. Eh."
    "Moose, Rocco--go help the Judge find is carrier-approved OS."
    04-02-09 12:08 PM
    lol, I'll assume you're joking. No one takes BGR seriously, and Engadget is almost as bad. To quote CX, BGR is FOS.
    LOL. Agreed. And, yes, that was sarcasm.

It is amazing to see the cult of personality that some sites/individuals have developed.
    04-02-09 12:10 PM

Its these guys.
    LOL.
    yes, no one messes with Italians from Jersey. But I do have the Soprano's ringtone on my Storm ringing anytime one of my family members from NJ calls if youse catch my drift.
    04-02-09 12:17 PM
    LOL.
    yes, no one messes with Italians from Jersey. But I do have the Soprano's ringtone on my Storm ringing anytime one of my family members from NJ calls if youse catch my drift.
    Doesn't Big Red have HQ or a major ops center in Joisey? Coinkidink?
    04-02-09 12:20 PM
    Well, I didn't want to reveal the secret but.... Chuck Norris works for RIM
    04-02-09 12:20 PM
    "Moose, Rocco--go help the Judge find is carrier-approved OS."

LOL. Great Caddyshack reference...
    04-02-09 12:25 PM
    I'd like to say welcome back valace2 why did 8900 just get update .199

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 12:28 PM
    I'd like to say welcome back valace2 why did 8900 just get update .199

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks. Its good to be back. I dunno about the 8900, good fer them.

Have a theory that the carriers are close to releasing official versions. Once they get them out, RIM will start the OS train back up, and as the carriers reject them, we might see some more start to flow.

Either that or leakers like World_Irc are already swiming with the fishes
    04-02-09 12:45 PM
    Thanks. Its good to be back. I dunno about the 8900, good fer them.

Have a theory that the carriers are close to releasing official versions. Once they get them out, RIM will start the OS train back up, and as the carriers reject them, we might see some more start to flow.

Either that or leakers like World_Irc are already swiming with the fishes
    I'm with you on the theory. What would it look like if .12x was leaked while .113 was released official. Someone would go swimming.
    04-02-09 01:56 PM
    yeah, VZW is from Jersey too, maybe we need to take a visit to our friends over there and convince them to make up their minds already...or multi-task and give each reigon a different version to test...i'm sure RIM has more than one OS ready to be sent to carriers for testing?
    04-02-09 02:09 PM
    Man I was hoping they would let this thread stick around in the beta subforum a little longer. It was pretty much strictly intended for humor. Noticed that lounge had gone south in my absence. Nothing a few waiting room threads can't fix.

j/k.
    04-02-09 02:12 PM
    Love the first couple of posts, but please tell me that we're not going to have more of the same 'crud posts 2' please???

I'm frustrated too, but I severely lost interest in all the other crap that was flying around a while back, and you know who you are
    04-02-09 04:50 PM
    Love the first couple of posts, but please tell me that we're not going to have more of the same 'crud posts 2' please???

I'm frustrated too, but I severely lost interest in all the other crap that was flying around a while back, and you know who you are
    I am not sure what you mean? Was that aimed at me or someone else? I am sure that I am being watched pretty closely, so I have to watch what I say. Am going to be a kinder gentler Valace2 from now on. If the crap from awhile back is the crap I was involved in it was some pretty intense stuff, but thats in the past. We need some more humor around here. We all just have ta wait. We can't force the issue, we are only a small percentage of the Storm user population, and those outside of this community will be thrilled when they install .113. Good fer them. If they have have stuck it out this long with .75 or .76 then they definitely deserve something better after all this time. Talk about gluttons for punishment.

For me though, my hope is that if VZW/Tellus/Bell and Voda drop their officials, they will begin to recieve new versions to test. That is only a good thing. So the sooner they get those revisions out, the better off we will be, whether or not they drop with .113 or higher.
    04-02-09 05:42 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD