02-16-09 09:20 PM
    Grape flavor onry prz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Awwwww, No fruit punch?
    02-16-09 09:21 PM
    HaHa

Where's the Koolaid!

I want some too!

Buddy you have no f-ing clue what you are talking about so it is hilarious to see you calling someone else out.
    02-16-09 09:21 PM
    ...why do you seem to think I didn't read it prada because I've refuted your points?

02-16-09 09:22 PM
    Buddy you have no f-ing clue what you are talking about so it is hilarious to see you calling someone else out.
    And you Do?

Enlighten me with your Stock Knowledge!

Teach me so I DO know what I'm Talking About.
    02-16-09 09:22 PM
    Oh I guess that makes even 1-1?

Nope. I read your article. The original article mentioned that subscribers were going up, but the cost of them due to the Storm's problems were making their profits go down...

Try again.
    02-16-09 09:23 PM
    Prada darling if you keep back talking to me ill make you sleep outside tonight

Oh yea, Because that's refuting.

02-16-09 09:23 PM
    RIMM is up almost 17% since storm release....

Granted it's way down over the past week or so thanks to earnings....but look at the fricken economy.....everything's down and it's not going to go back up for about 1 year minimum and more like 2-3 over all...
    02-16-09 09:24 PM
    This just in you guys...everyone who post articles by analysts is officially an analyst, only on the Storm forums is this possible

02-16-09 09:25 PM
    The Gap

-7.78/-40% over past 6 mo. Monochromatic sweaters to blame?
    Lets say that there was a mad rush for the Storm and it cost them a lot of $$ to meet that demand. More than they expected. Then lets say they were hit with heavy returns. What would happen? I would guess their profit margins would shrink. That would be my guess.

that story above is just total fiction. I'm just saying lets just say that happened : O
    The Gap

-7.78/-40% over past 6 mo. Monochromatic sweaters to blame?
    Hahaha

Trying to raise your post count I see?
    02-16-09 09:26 PM
    This just in you guys...everyone who post articles by analysts is officially an analyst, only on the Storm forums is this possible

You have this quite backwards. Everyone who finds real and documented faults with the storm is automatically wrong because people who own one say so, and every one who OWNS a storm is a financial expert because they own a Storm.

Silly Facts...
    02-16-09 09:27 PM
    Nope. I read your article. The original article mentioned that subscribers were going up, but the cost of them due to the Storm's problems were making their profits go down...

Try again.
    Read much?

Please highlight where in this article it states RIM's margins are going down due to the "Storm's problems"

The BlackBerry Storm is causing Research In Motion (RIMM Quote - Cramer on RIMM - Stock Picks) to take on water.

The hottest phone in Verizon's (VZ Quote - Cramer on VZ - Stock Picks) lineup is luring customers in for better-than-expected subscriber growth, but the sales seem to be cooling RIM's profits and evaporating its margins.

RIM cut its earnings guidance to around 83 cents a share, below the 87 cents previously forecast and under the 85 cent target held by analysts. The BlackBerry maker says sales for the quarter ending Feb. 28 will be about $3.4 billion, in line with expectations.

But the real shocker is that despite adding as many as 3.5 million new subscribers -- 20% more than expected in the quarter -- gross margins would narrow to 40%.
    02-16-09 09:27 PM
    And you Do?

Enlighten me with your Stock Knowledge!

Teach me so I DO know what I'm Talking About.
    Post #60 will get you started.
    02-16-09 09:28 PM
    ACTIVISION

-7/-43% over past 6 mo. Guitar Hero to blame?
    02-16-09 09:29 PM
    WALT DISNEY

-14/-43% over the past 6 mo. Donald Duck to blame?
    02-16-09 09:31 PM
    I'm bored of this crap thread....
    02-16-09 09:33 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD