Ouch Take a Look at this-

Its a pretty interesting article, Like it, or Hate it-

RIM may need to Seek some form of Damage Control, and Fast...

Blackberry Storm Batters Research In Motion | Telecom | Financial Articles & Investing News | TheStreet.com
    02-16-09 05:45 PM
    Simple answer: No.
    02-16-09 05:49 PM
    Simple answer: No.
    Did you read the article? As per your post before a troll is:

Trolling means attacking without any chance of generating discussion.

What kind of conversation is that going to generate? What does it even have to do with the OP's question? You offer a helpful suggestion?

Yeah, I thought so.

Mmmmm, I am delicious.
    Are you a troll?

You aren't generating a discussion by giving a monosalavic answer.

People in Glass Houses Shouldn't Throw Stones

Mmmmmmm I am delicious...
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 02-16-09 at 05:58 PM.
    02-16-09 05:52 PM
    Ill say it.

No

Same thing happen to Nintendo when they lessened their expectations for the year, their stocks plummeted
    When people don't make the profit they expect ****s not pretty, the storms not bleeding RIM sorry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 06:06 PM
    I read the whole article and I dont see that it made the case that the storm is the blame for the stock price.
    02-16-09 06:10 PM
    You aren't generating a discussion by giving a monosalavic answer.
    LOL

That wasn't even kinda close.

Monosyllabic.
    02-16-09 06:10 PM
    LOL

Monosyllabic.
    pwned!!! haha
    02-16-09 06:14 PM
    It could be very well true and anybody who says otherwise is an ignorant fool.

02-16-09 06:17 PM
    LOL

Monosyllabic.
    It says a lot when all you can do is pick at mispelled word instead of defending your opinion.

02-16-09 06:24 PM
    I dont think the storm is to blame however they just sold a ton of them over the BOGO sale they had, I bought mine right when that sale started however Im still wondering if I want to return it and wait for the new 8900 or VZW version of the Bold.........So far this is my first blackberry and the touch/click screen has made me not hate this touchscreen like other phones, however im still debating returning and waiting to switch to the new curve 8900 or bold......any suggestions?
    02-16-09 06:25 PM
    Wait wait wait...the Storm is going to be RIMs undoing? Only in Crackberries Storm Forums

02-16-09 06:26 PM
    Wait wait wait...the Storm is going to be RIMs undoing? Only in Crackberries Storm Forums

Well where else would it go? This is the rant and rave section.

The link relates to the storm and rim.

02-16-09 06:29 PM
    It says a lot when all you can do is pick at mispelled word instead of defending your opinion.

It says a lot when you attempt to snap on someone while committing a misspelling in the process.
    02-16-09 06:30 PM
    Sell your 'berries for iphones kids were undoing RIM one Storm at a time...where is my prozac at

02-16-09 06:32 PM
    It says a lot when you attempt to snap on someone while committing a misspelling in the process.
    No it doesn't. Faux pas are acceptable especially when it comes to typing on an online forum.

Besides- it matters not when asmallchild obviously understood my point well enough to correct my spelling.

02-16-09 06:33 PM
    Prada I just saw and posted the same article.

I don't think anybody is reading the article. It doesn't bash the Storm it only explains the reason for RIMS stock dropping DESPITE a lot of Storm sales.

Reason being people are returning the device for the "lesser" model berrys.

Come on people read first before responding. Let's have a decent conversation. I feel like a broken record ; )

I hope some cool heads come in here.

02-16-09 06:33 PM
    Prada! Call me!
    02-16-09 06:36 PM
    Well, to be fair, it was a lot closer this time around.
    02-16-09 06:37 PM
    Prada I just saw and posted the same article.

I don't think anybody is reading the article. It doesn't bash the Storm it only explains the reason for RIMS stock dropping DESPITE a lot of Storm sales.

Reason being people are returning the device for the "lesser" model berrys.

Come on people read first before responding. Let's have a decent conversation. I feel like a broken record ; )

I hope some cool heads come in here.

I hope so too-

02-16-09 06:38 PM
    Are you going to call me?
    02-16-09 06:45 PM
    I love when people try and make sense out of the stock market when they have no clue what they are talking about. This just in...dryships stock is down like what 85% despite having a 21% increase in profit. Apples stock is down over 50%....you guys have realized the stock market is the last place you want to try and use logic right now right? There is nothing suprising about a company lowering its earnings outlook in this economy and taking a hit for it. Not really a big deal. If the storm was such a failure they wouldn't be trying to sell as many as possible just to have them returned. Simple business knowledge > wild speculation.

02-16-09 07:12 PM
    Hawse they sold a lot of them already. According to what's been said a million units.

We all argued about that just over a month ago.

How do you explain the drop in stock after a good showing of sales?

I'm most interested. Serious question.

02-16-09 07:47 PM
    Why is it that when someone does not agree with another person's opinion, the word 'ignorant' get thrown around? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    02-16-09 07:52 PM
    I love when people try and make sense out of the stock market when they have no clue what they are talking about. This just in...dryships stock is down like what 85% despite having a 21% increase in profit. Apples stock is down over 50%....you guys have realized the stock market is the last place you want to try and use logic right now right? There is nothing suprising about a company lowering its earnings outlook in this economy and taking a hit for it. Not really a big deal. If the storm was such a failure they wouldn't be trying to sell as many as possible just to have them returned. Simple business knowledge > wild speculation.

Precisely. Apples stock is down over 50%. Perhaps we should blame the iPhone? A company cannot be boiled down to one product.
    02-16-09 07:53 PM
    It was an interesting article. Seems to me the problem is the higher production costs due to the demand. Also this may explain some of the QC problems some of us are seeing. RIM, probably with pressure from VZW rushed this thing out the door and now they are paying the price!
    02-16-09 07:53 PM
93 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD