I did a search on this, only found info for the Curve, tried it and am still having an issue.

All of a sudden, I get frequent and multiple notification emails from RIM -- you know, these:

"This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server."

I found the info at http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/net...message-55213/

Anyone have any advice? thank you!
    01-13-09 08:45 AM
    Resend your Service Books.
    01-13-09 08:51 AM
    I bet you have the BES service on your Storm. I used to manage a BES server and whenever we got this message on a user's mailbox, it meant that the wireless enterprise activation was not 100% complete. If that's the case, I would wipe the unit, request to be removed/readded to the BES and ask for a new wireless enterprise activation password.
    01-13-09 08:53 AM
    I bet you have the BES service on your Storm. I used to manage a BES server and whenever we got this message on a user's mailbox, it meant that the wireless enterprise activation was not 100% complete. If that's the case, I would wipe the unit, request to be removed/readded to the BES and ask for a new wireless enterprise activation password.

OK thanks -- am going to try resending the service books first as Pete6 suggests to see if that works.
    01-13-09 08:56 AM
    Resend your Service Books.
    thank you, success!
    01-13-09 09:25 AM
    BIS service here, no such notifications.
    01-13-09 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD