+1 Vote to leave!!!
    10-28-10 04:49 PM
    . Even now the Android phones are being overclocked up to 3GHz.

I think I read somewhere that this 2Ghz ( and more ) overclocking rumor was just a hoax and that there were no benchmark to prove it. Of course I could be wrong.

http://www.androidcentral.com/droid-...d-higher-video
    10-28-10 05:27 PM
    I think I read somewhere that this 2Ghz ( and more ) overclocking rumor was just a hoax and that there were no benchmark to prove it. Of course I could be wrong.

http://www.androidcentral.com/droid-...d-higher-video
    I think that it was a hoax, but I believe that his point is still valid.
    10-28-10 05:30 PM
    I don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty disappointed about RIM just letting the iPhone, Droid, and now Windows kill their products and leave them for dead. Even after Steve Jobs threw some punches @ a recent conference call, RIM says - paraphrase - "yeah, Apple is pretty much correct for the most part, we're not doing so hot." C'mon Man! Quit sitting on your A$$ and put something out! Droid seems to put something out every other week. Apple, is well Apple. I would buy one if it was already w/ Verizon. When it does come to Verizon I will buy on, but for some crazy reason if it doesnt, I will get a Droid. Why? Just for the reason RIM is being so LAZY and not doing ANYTHING! Sure you release 6.0.... why not for S2 Owners? RIM needs to do something BIG or they will sink with AT&T when Vzw gets the iPhone. Can't wait for my contract to be up, shoot, I might just buy something else just because I am sick of Battery pulls and 15 minute boot ups. Again....C'Mon MAN!
    What a ******* bunch of bull ****. Grow the **** up.
    10-28-10 05:37 PM
    ^^ great well thought out post....
    10-28-10 06:33 PM
    The OP has a point because people spend the money they do to get something doing more than regular phones. Clearly, something's up with the QA department at RIM. With all the botched releases, something's gotta give

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 12:17 AM
    I don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty disappointed about RIM just letting the iPhone, Droid, and now Windows kill their products and leave them for dead. Even after Steve Jobs threw some punches @ a recent conference call, RIM says - paraphrase - "yeah, Apple is pretty much correct for the most part, we're not doing so hot." C'mon Man! Quit sitting on your A$$ and put something out! Droid seems to put something out every other week. Apple, is well Apple. I would buy one if it was already w/ Verizon. When it does come to Verizon I will buy on, but for some crazy reason if it doesnt, I will get a Droid. Why? Just for the reason RIM is being so LAZY and not doing ANYTHING! Sure you release 6.0.... why not for S2 Owners? RIM needs to do something BIG or they will sink with AT&T when Vzw gets the iPhone. Can't wait for my contract to be up, shoot, I might just buy something else just because I am sick of Battery pulls and 15 minute boot ups. Again....C'Mon MAN!
    You obviously live with your parents. When you get a job[if?] that requires security above all else, you'll be back. Lazy? You obviously have no idea what it takes to release a completely new OS platform WITH backwards compatibility [Windows Phone doesn't run windows mobile apps and can't even copy/paste].
    10-29-10 03:58 AM
    I feel your pain. Apple is leaving RIM in the dust. I guess RIM's new flip phone and the flagship Torch are the beginning of the turn around?

With just a single phone model in its repertoire (two including the iPhone 3GS, which is still available for purchase), IDC reveals Apple has passed RIM to become the fourth largest cell phone vendor in the world. Last quarter, Apple sold 14.1 million iPhone units to snag 4.1% of the global market. RIM rang up about 12.3 million units over the same period and slipped into fifth place globally.
    Apple passes RIM to become fourth largest phone vendor � Boy Genius Report
    10-29-10 09:34 AM
    FYI UPDATE:
    With just a single phone model in its repertoire (two including the iPhone 3GS, which is still available for purchase), IDC reveals Apple has passed RIM to become the fourth largest cell phone vendor in the world. Last quarter, Apple sold 14.1 million iPhone units to snag 4.1% of the global market. RIM rang up about 12.3 million units over the same period and slipped into fifth place globally. Sony Ericsson was displaced from the top five list. The top three manufacturers on the list remained unchanged, with Nokia having sold 110.4 million units (32.4% market share), Samsung unloading 71.4 units (21% market share) and LG hawking 28.4 million phones (8.3% market share). This news, obviously, is not good for the BlackBerry maker. RIM recently introduced its next-generation operating system, BlackBerry 6, and also launched its first touchscreen/QWERTY hybrid handset alongside a good amount of hype. Still, it was passed by Apple, which will only pick up pace in 2011 with the expected introduction of a CDMA iPhone model.
    11-02-10 03:23 PM
    I can't wait for you to leave CB...
    I couldn't wait either! I am so glad Apple came to Verizon! Best of luck to you and your paper weights that you call Blackberrys. I hope one day RIM will be as competitive as they once were. Until then, you can find my BB S2 on eBay later this week with ALL of the Accessories for the starting bid of $0.99 cents!

Thanks Crackberry!
    02-06-11 01:38 PM

Jeez, I only just saw this today....ROTFL!! My all time favourite post!!!
    02-06-11 02:29 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD