RIM Engineers and executives:

Please tell me you are glued to your computers reading all the impressions of the 9530 in the first sticky.

You released this OS with major issues.
    Please fix this soon our you will have many folks returning your latest device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 03:59 PM
    hmm... its not that bad ... mines fine
    11-22-08 04:00 PM
    RIM Engineers and executives:

Please tell me you are glued to your computers reading all the impressions of the 9530 in the first sticky.

You released this OS with major issues.
    Please fix this soon our you will have many folks returning your latest device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Please at least, the very least, know what the he ll you're talking about before you make such an ignorant statement. RIM isn't responsible for for what OS the device ships with. No sir, that's on the carrier. RIM gives the OS to the carrier, the carrier tests and accepts or declines. Or in Verizon's case, they changes many things, then they release it. No this is on ignorant Verizon engineers who missed a few things including one major security flaw. In which RIM had nothing to do with. The Storm was set to ship with a better/higher OS. But once the dummies at Verizon figured it out the changes couldn't be implemented in time, thus why the Storm shipped with the build it did.
    But at least half- a $ $ know what you're talking about before you say some stupid sh it like you just did.
    11-22-08 04:11 PM
    i just want verizon to fix whatever that issue was and release the one it was supposed to ship with. my phone now is great and to know it could be better makes me even happier
    11-22-08 04:13 PM
    My thoughts exactly. I LOVE the OS on my storm, I've having no problems. And theres a newer OS that's better? AWESOME.
    11-22-08 04:23 PM
    I'm not having major problems.
    11-22-08 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD