Ty kuro for summarizing that wall-o-text.

If you seriously hate the phone with a searing passion...get another phone that's been around for awhie

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 10:44 PM
    If you seriously hate the phone with a searing passion...get another phone that's been around for awhie
    And hopefully it's not a BlackBerry, so you'll have no reason to visit this site anymore.
    02-12-09 11:01 PM
    LG... pick a phone. Even the Dare, a dumb phone, was pooched at release (and still may be).
    Although they do have a new dumb phone coming out that does look neat...it's like an updated dare...think it's called the mystic.....

And before you tear me apart...I know they don't compare to BB, and I LOVE my storm...103 and loving it!

Update : It's not called the mystic...it's the Versa
    Last edited by jfriz81579; 02-13-09 at 11:11 AM.
    02-13-09 08:53 AM
    Although they do have a new dumb phone coming out that does look neat...it's like an updated dare...think it's called the mystic.....

And before you tear me apart...I know they don't compare to BB, and I LOVE my storm...103 and loving it!
    After the Dare, I'll never own another LG phone. I went through 5 Dares before VZ agreed that the LG Dare would never work right for me. Through all 5 phones, I'd lose bluetooth randomly during calls. But not BT connection. With 4 different BT devices, the phone would simply switch back to handset and leave the BT connected. Plus the GPS stopped working completely on one handset. Plus VZ brew based apps (vcast music) completely disappearing and not being able to be restored.

Toss in its complete lack of apps for about 4 months after release, not even having an app that was being advertised along with the phone (ESPN MVP). Toss in the complete fiasco of getting it updated when they finally released an update (stores didn't even know they had it). That update was 2 months post release and barely made a scratch in the issues with the Dare.

People need to face a reality: Nothing is perfect. Things just have different acceptable levels of flawed
    02-13-09 09:33 AM
104 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD