My pictures I put on my blackberry storm from my real camera are shown in the order of latest taken, but I want the order reveresed to show them in the order I took them. How Can I do this?
    06-02-09 10:39 PM
    have u tried this?

media > camera > all pictures > bbmenu > options > sort by: most recent?
    06-02-09 11:00 PM
    have u tried this?

media > camera > all pictures > bbmenu > options > sort by: most recent?
    well i want the reverse of most recent and the only other option to sort by is name...

any other ideas?
    06-02-09 11:09 PM
    I know when I move my media from one folder to another, I start from top down. This means the first moved is my most recent, but gets moved first, which makes it the oldest in the folder. Just create a new folder and move the images you want in a diff order to that folder in reverse order of the way you want to see them. (move newest first, then next newest, etc.)
    06-02-09 11:56 PM
    I know when I move my media from one folder to another, I start from top down. This means the first moved is my most recent, but gets moved first, which makes it the oldest in the folder. Just create a new folder and move the images you want in a diff order to that folder in reverse order of the way you want to see them. (move newest first, then next newest, etc.)
    u sure its not in order of date taken by camera?
    06-03-09 12:03 AM
    well if that were the case, I would assume that when I move the images from one folder to another, the order wouldn't change... but it does.
    worth a shot right? I know I can set my images in any order I want by simply moving them in the reverse order of what I want them displayed as.
    06-03-09 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD