Has anyone tried/failed/succeeded in returning their Storm back to Voda in the UK? I got mine within a week of it coming out and ever since have been in a battle with the network to get a different model.

It's quite obvious that everyone has different experiences of their phone and I don't doubt that there are a lot of people having a good storm experience but after racking up nearly 10 hours on phone lines, writing emails and visiting stores I'm getting fed up. Has anyone managed to get a new phone from Voda or even cancel your contract within months of starting it (after 14 day cooling off period).

Tips/advice/help all very much appriciated!
    04-02-09 05:31 PM
    ya, i would love some advice on this. Been trying all month now and just no reponse. Not looking to keep this for two years now. It was alright at first, when i said to myself it will get better, but no i feel pi$$ed with waiting.
    04-02-09 05:44 PM
    I have had a bit of an improvment on my phone since it has been sent back to me for the second time. Apprantly an 'internal' fault developed, which after inspection seems to be the screen and surprisingly this has made no difference to the o/s speed!

I now have to send it back for a THIRD time due to voda policy...

Anyone who has had any success please do share your story!
    04-05-09 07:09 AM
    There are techniques that can be utilised to persuade them into giving you a new phone, I had a bold, then swapped it for a storm the day it hit the shelves, even though the other still had time to run. pin me for details.
    04-05-09 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD