11-23-08 05:13 PM
57 123
tools
    I don't have the problems you mentioned, so I'm guessing it's user error. That's fine, the iPhone is made for people like you. Good luck with whatever you end up with.
    Haha thats funny
    11-23-08 04:06 PM
    Sorry if you have to say this to defend your issues with using a phone already shows you more than likely cant use the phone.

What does being a MS Consultant do with using a touchscreen blackberry? Nothing, nothing at all...........

So you either could not use the storm or you have a defective one. Either way being certified with MS does not make you computer literate. I know plenty of MS certified people I would not allow to clean my mouse much less touch my computers.

Serious on the topic at hand. The issues you say you have I dont have one bit. Even when I picked up the phone on Friday. **** I even tried to use like I had no common sense but I still had no issues with it.

Yes there are some bugs but hey I already worked around them. I can type pretty fast on the virtual qwerty keyboard after setting the speed and sensitivty to the max. I think this will be resolved in an updated OS (You know like a service pack for all you MS certified consultants) which will resolve the issue.

But you know if I gave Vista the same short amount of time I would have gone back to XP and never looked back. But you know I am a big boy and I gave Vista a chance, it still sucks but I can use it and make it work for work and personal use with no issues.

Glad you are happy with your world phone that means there is one extra refurb unit now out there for someone who is capable of using this device.

Enjoy!!

=Pwned. Game. Set. Match.
    11-23-08 04:14 PM
    I think he means the IPhone was made for children and simpletons.

Which I agree with.
    Yes and I guess Apple took the right path so their customers and satisified with their products more than any other company.
    11-23-08 04:17 PM
    Hey *****... read my entire post. I wanted to love the Storm, I LOVE MY WORLD PHONE! Not a fan of the iPhone, in fact I hate the iPhone because it is a toy in my opinion, one that can not have the battery replaced or memory expanded.... The Storm as a piece of hardware is fine, it is the operating system that SUCKS!
    this is what you get for adapting technology so early. the iphone had a plethora of problems but after a month or two they ironed them out. My storm has been frustrating me nonstop in regards to the sluggish OS but considering the hardware specs of the phone im sure these problems will be addresses in time and leave storm owners with an awesome device.
    11-23-08 04:19 PM
    That sux for u! You're the only person on this entire forum with that many problems.

On a better note, one lucky person got the BB u spoke so nasty of. Probably cheaper then u paid for it.

Good things do happen to those who wait. We're patiently (I think) waiting for ur iphone rant!
    11-23-08 04:50 PM
    Am I missing something? What's happening on the 20th?
    That's 30 days after the release.
    Last edited by rfabro; 11-23-08 at 05:14 PM.
    11-23-08 05:11 PM
    Mine is awesome and consider myself a power user. It is even better after you delete the Verizon Navigator slop on it.
    11-23-08 05:13 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD