verizonwireless.com/b2c/globalText?textName=RETURN_POLICY&jspName=footer/returnPolicy.jsp]Return Policy - Verizon Wireless

Holiday Returns: All purchases made between November 16 and December 15, 2008 may be returned or exchanged through January 15, 2009. All other provisions of Verizon Wireless' Return and Exchange policy, and Verizon Wireless' Test Drive program, still apply.

So rims got until January 15th to sort out the software? Anyway way more time to try it out is always good.

If repost sorry,
    11-21-08 05:46 PM
    Wow... that's really great!!

If I don't like the Storm when I get it... and after an OS update or 2... I don't know what I will get next... I will NOT get an iPhone (AT&T is horrible) and the only other phone that looks cool is the G1 but I would have to switch carriers...

Hopefully RIM gets this right by the time the exchange period is up.
    11-21-08 06:42 PM
    That just gives you more time to scratch up the storm and lose it's accessories before you take it back. LOL
    11-21-08 06:48 PM
    It's the first thing Verizon has done in a long time that's made me feel better about the company.
    11-21-08 07:09 PM
    Best Buy has the same policy, except their ends Jan 24th, if you buy it today :P
    11-21-08 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD