Hello

If a take a photo with the Storm, and I want send by MMS, the photo is too big

How can I reduce the kb of the photo?

sorry for english
    02-25-09 03:49 AM
    Well you could just take the picture at a lower resolution to begin with. I have not had a problem sending photos taken on my storm at the highest quality setting. I do not think you can edit resize/crop a photo on the phone. I hate how the camera has the crop symbol but it isn't crop. I'd be interested if you find a way to edit the photo. From the MMS I have sent it looked like the photo was automatically modified, cropped square and quality reduced.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 04:55 AM
    Well you could just take the picture at a lower resolution to begin with. I have not had a problem sending photos taken on my storm at the highest quality setting. I do not think you can edit resize/crop a photo on the phone. I hate how the camera has the crop symbol but it isn't crop. I'd be interested if you find a way to edit the photo. From the MMS I have sent it looked like the photo was automatically modified, cropped square and quality reduced.

Yes, the storm utomatically modified, cropped square and quality reduced, but the MMS size is more than 100kb, and it�s expensive MMS

In other mobiles you can choose the limit of kbs for the MMS. Lower than 50 kb is cheap.

No problem, I take photos in lower resolution and fine!
    02-25-09 04:59 AM
    Lower the size and quality. I set mine to 640x480 and normal res... No probs.

02-25-09 05:00 AM
    I haven't had a chance to go through all the options yet. Looks like I should check and see what I can do to lower the size myself, I was more concerned if it actually worked since Bell just enabled it.
    02-25-09 07:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD