My blackberry is constantly asking me if I want to reset my device. This is because I have the MeterBerry App options set so that it notifies me if my application memory falls below 5MB. I only have 12 apps on my BB (BerryWeather, App World, Crackberry Superstore, AP News, Facebook, Myspace, foursquare, Linkedin, Poynt, FlightTrack, Google Maps & of course MeterBerry).

According to my brother, who has the exact BB Storm as I do (and claims he has more apps than I do), he says this shouldn't happen. In addition to MeterBerry always asking me if I want to reset, once it does, it's asking me again right away! I mean I just reset the thing...why would it think I need to reset again?? Do I just have too many apps or do I have MeterBerry set up wrong?
    07-17-10 11:29 PM
    Really? No one has a response or even a SUGGESTION as how best to solve this issue?
    07-19-10 05:33 PM
    Try to uninstall the MeterBerry App. and install it again.

OR

Delete MeterBerry and do a soft reset ( Alt + right aA + del ) once a week if you feel like it
    07-20-10 03:15 AM
    I have my Meterberry set to reset itself in the morning when it turns on. What does your memory boot up with? There are things you can do to get more memory. I have 22 apps on my phone running official.328 and I boot with 33mb and rarely does it go below 25mb. Like above, you may just try to reinstall MB.
    07-20-10 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD