1. jofritz's Avatar
    anyone else have this issue? i just went to .90. could that be the problem?
    01-26-09 11:07 PM
  2. mattymatt21's Avatar
    anyone else have this issue? i just went to .90. could that be the problem?
    yep that is the problem. you're not alone, pretty much everyone running .90 is experiencing this. it is a software issue. no concrete way to fix it as of right now
    01-26-09 11:30 PM
  3. jofritz's Avatar
    well that sux balls. this may be a deal breaker with this os. i like to listen to my tunes....
    01-26-09 11:40 PM
  4. kuroshio's Avatar
    well that sux balls. this may be a deal breaker with this os. i like to listen to my tunes....
    Actually I don't have this issue at all and I'm running .90.

    Just on a lark, try formatting your sd card and reloading your music onto it.
    01-27-09 01:21 AM
  5. jofritz's Avatar
    did u use sync/itunes or mass media drag/drop?
    01-27-09 01:22 AM
  6. kuroshio's Avatar
    did u use sync/itunes or mass media drag/drop?
    Last sync, I used Media Manager in DM. Prolly won't do it again because it just dumps the songs on the card (no directory structure). Prior to that, mass storage mode. WMP can't understand that my phone (or any phone I've had) doesn't need transcoding for what I put on it. All but a few songs are Mp3 (accidently transferred the Vista sample songs). All work (including the Vista which have DRM). My mp3s are from 192 kb/s (Amazon purchased) to 320 kb/s (cd rips) encoding with full tags and album art. Dunno what the Vista sample songs are

    My playback is entirely through bluetooth of some type. Either my Jabra BT 620s or my MotoROKR T505 in my work truck. Hope some of this helps
    01-27-09 02:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD