I did the pre-sale thing, but was able to get one at a Corporate store...have an appointment to do the setup @ 1pm at the Best Buy in Park Meadows.

Let me know if you're interested in it, I can meet you and hand off the appointment to you right then and there (when I get my deposit back).
    11-21-08 09:41 AM
    Thats nice of you hopefully they give your appointment to another preorder person
    11-21-08 09:42 AM
    I just ordered one for saturday delivery at the corporate store.

I also have a Best Buy - Park Meadows Pre-Order. Let me know if you would like it. My appt is for tomorrow, i was 5th overall, first tomorrow.
    11-21-08 09:46 AM
    I have a 5:30pm appointment at the Heritage Trace BB in Fort Worth, Texas... don't need it... got my storm at 7AM this morning at a VZW Corporate store... first one in line!!
    11-21-08 09:50 AM
    Thats nice of you hopefully they give your appointment to another preorder person
    well, if someone's already on the pre-order list (and they supposedly had a list 15 deep, with exactly 15 units coming in) then they would be ok...I just thought I'd try to help someone out who maybe wasn't able to get on the list, or missed out on a chance at a local VZW store.
    11-21-08 10:41 AM
    so, I tried...got my deposit back.

some info though - they DID, in fact, receive 15 units...they were in the process of activating 2 right there in front of me.

I'm excited to get my hands on mine, once I get into CA tomorrow morning...w00t!
    11-21-08 02:40 PM
    My verizon rep messed up my order and she didn't get my order placed until 5:30 last night (we've been telling her we want the Storm for a month now). So it looks like I won't get mine until the December shipping.

Does anyone know of any available anywhere in the Denver area?
    Last edited by mjk; 11-22-08 at 04:43 PM.
    11-22-08 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD