I'd love to see something like the REI Snow Report be compatible with the storm.

Or better yet something like Onthesnow.com's iPhone application

They snow skiing conditions for different places and include the current weather, base depth and grooming conditions, etc.
    02-20-09 08:53 AM
    Yeah that would be cool, Ive seen the iphone apps and they have the web cam views and pics of the different slopes.
    02-20-09 09:02 AM
    ..before Sunday when I have a trip planned would be great!

haha. Don't see that happeneing though.
    02-20-09 10:17 AM
    I can't wait for the Storefront to open so all of these types of apps would be widely available!
    02-20-09 10:22 AM
    I sent an e-mail to OnTheSnow about an app for the Storm over the weekend. No reply as of yet.
    02-20-09 12:14 PM
    Zumobi and REI

Go here. Download for BlackBerry and run in compatibility mode. It works pretty good, you just have to pretend your thumb is a trackball. Give it a try, you'll see what i mean.
    02-20-09 12:40 PM
    hmm seems to be one of those apps you cant really close out of...kinda works though. lol
    02-20-09 01:14 PM
    i someone made a app like that at all it would be free and be in the up comeing appstore
    02-20-09 01:19 PM
    Zumobi and REI

Go here. Download for BlackBerry and run in compatibility mode. It works pretty good, you just have to pretend your thumb is a trackball. Give it a try, you'll see what i mean.

I would be happy just having a storm version for this. just to annoying trying to use it in compatability mode, and it doesn't work when you disable compatability.
    02-20-09 01:47 PM
    Yeah i dont get it people are making these useless apps like snapple cap. I wish they would work on ones that are productive
    02-20-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD