Friends,
    I was just wondering if anyone has come up with repeat alarm notification software. I'm looking for a alarm reminder which continuously reminds you of appointments, missed call, text or any other messages until you dismiss the action. I had a samsung !760 and downloaded a great program call Phone alarm for windows mobile, which does all that as well as snooze these reminders in lengths of 5, 10, 15, .5 hours, 1 hour and even one day. I was hoping that someone knows of or can develop this software for the 9530. Can someone point me in the right direction on finding this kind of software or take it as a challenge to make.
    02-24-09 10:28 PM
    I second the motion!
    02-24-09 11:34 PM
    I third that motion.

I have tried the three apps that are out there for blackberry, all three having its own issues.

e-Mobile Alerts - The software is junk doesnt work hardly at all for the storm DONT BUY IT.

BB Alerts - Worked the best, but after updating my phone to a new OS, it doesnt work properly,

AlertMatrix - is the closets you'll find to PhoneAlarm - the problem is you have to go into the Alert matrix software to stop the alert for SMS. You can't just open the SMS the normal way and it will stop the alert. Works fine for Email, opening the email will stop the alert but not SMS. You could however have a pop up box show the alert when a SMS comes, then you hit "Dismiss" and then you have to go in the SMS to read it. Just an extra step i dont want. I emailed tech support for this issue and they said they cant do anything to fix it.

I tried to get PocketMax to make a blackberry version of PhoneAlarm, it appears he is trying but the Blackberry OS is way different than WM. So it looks like we are out of luck.
    Blackberry Storm - PhoneAlarm

If anybody is Listening, We want phonealarm software on the blackberry. PLEASE!!!! Can someone make it happen???

I just want something that works like it suppose to.
    02-25-09 08:46 AM
    I third that motion.

I have tried the three apps that are out there for blackberry, all three having its own issues.

e-Mobile Alerts - The software is junk doesnt work hardly at all for the storm DONT BUY IT.

BB Alerts - Worked the best, but after updating my phone to a new OS, it doesnt work properly,

AlertMatrix - is the closets you'll find to PhoneAlarm - the problem is you have to go into the Alert matrix software to stop the alert for SMS. You can't just open the SMS the normal way and it will stop the alert. Works fine for Email, opening the email will stop the alert but not SMS. You could however have a pop up box show the alert when a SMS comes, then you hit "Dismiss" and then you have to go in the SMS to read it. Just an extra step i dont want. I emailed tech support for this issue and they said they cant do anything to fix it.

I tried to get PocketMax to make a blackberry version of PhoneAlarm, it appears he is trying but the Blackberry OS is way different than WM. So it looks like we are out of luck.
    Blackberry Storm - PhoneAlarm

If anybody is Listening, We want phonealarm software on the blackberry. PLEASE!!!! Can someone make it happen???

I just want something that works like it suppose to.
    Yes! PA would be sweet on the Storm.
    02-25-09 09:10 AM
    HEY GUYS JUST SAW THIS, BerryBuzz in the app store, just released. For me this is my Solution, repeat LED, Change color LED, repeat sounds. AND IT WORKS Great. I TESTED IT OUT. There is a trial version if you dont believe me. But This is what i have been longing for. It even incorporates vibrate while ringing, and app in itself. and for 5.95. What a steal
    02-28-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD