Can someone make a quick access button that would allow you to click on the wireless signal indicatior and gain quick access to the connection options so you can quickly disable/enable bluetooth, wireless network, etc. (This would work like the sounds button on the home screen)
    02-16-09 12:03 AM
    There's a button already like that in your first icons called Manage Connections. Or do you mean you want to use a side key to do it?
    02-16-09 12:07 AM
    I want to have a button on the top right corner that is similar to the sounds button on the top left, which will allow you to quickly enable/disable bluetooth, GPS, wireless network.
    02-16-09 12:19 AM
    I would also like to see this functionality. Hopefully something like this would be included in an official OS release...
    02-16-09 12:21 AM
    If this isn't an option it would at least be cool if someone could add a button to enable/disable the GPS to the current conections menu. Cause right now it takes multiple menus to get to the GPS enable/disable option.
    02-16-09 12:25 AM
    Oh I gotcha now. You could also set one of the side convenience keys to Manage Connections. That way it's a matter of 2 presses to do it. One for the side key, and one to turn all on/off
    02-16-09 12:33 AM
    I understand where you are coming from with using the convience keys, but you can't assign one to the GPS. So it would be sweet if someone could add the GPS to the Manage Connections App
    02-16-09 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD