I hope someone has already addressed this and this apps exists or is in the process...
    I'm refering to the dial lookup/dial pad that exists for the palm treo 700w (I'm refering to it because I use to have it) and whether there is an apps similar or exactly like it for the BB storm.
    when entering dial pad I would like to be able to type in the persons name and dial him/her without having to go to contacts.
    03-08-09 07:34 PM
    but you can just do the same thing in contacts at the top where it says find. isnt that the same?
    03-08-09 08:02 PM
    Well I could. but I'm use to simply typing the persons name on the dial pad to call someone. It's a lot faster and convenient that way.
    I guess I'm asking for too much?
    03-09-09 10:06 PM
    Well, the phone application was that way on every other Blackberry iteration up until the storm... but they decided they would take away functionality and ease of use to keep up with the Joneses (iPhone) and split up the Phone app into three seperate screen like all other touch phones on the market.

I wish they would have kept everything on one screen like on all other blackberrys
    03-09-09 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD