Hello all,

I have been an every day visitor of CB for a little over a month now. If it weren't for Natemz, and Lyricidal I would have used my phone as a target for paintball practice. I am very new to BB's and am trying to create a construction calculator/regular calculator. I am doing this for two reasons, the first is I make cabinets for a living and calculating fractions is an every day task for me, the second is I absolutely despise the lay out of the calculator on my storm. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any code for a calculator sitting around they wouldn't mind donating to my task? I downloaded an open source tip calculator from CB but it is a little different than I am looking for, and being as green as I am to Java and BB, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I have a bit of a history with PHP and Java doesn't look very different from PHP. Any advice would be welcome also.

I thank everyone in advance for any help or files they can offer me. I will also be posting my files for anyone to use as they wish if I get anywhere with this.

David
    05-28-09 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD