Got a replacement for dust issues. This one had much better battery life and 40+ mbs free app space. But typing is so laggy now. And its crashing when I listen to music

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 05:36 PM
    Have you uppdated the OS. Had the same problem till I switched to .85.
    01-07-09 05:41 PM
    Got a replacement for dust issues. This one had much better battery life and 40+ mbs free app space. But typing is so laggy now. And its crashing when I listen to music

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah those sound like software issues, not hardware issues. Try an OS update.
    01-07-09 06:24 PM
    can't just be software issues. I ran the same OS, same settings, same everything on my previous storm. That one ran flawlessly I might have to say, nearly no lag in typing and definately did not crash once.
    01-08-09 06:29 PM
    can't just be software issues. I ran the same OS, same settings, same everything on my previous storm. That one ran flawlessly I might have to say, nearly no lag in typing and definately did not crash once.
    Try wiping it and re-installing everything.... but its still a software issue. Hardware doesn't cause lag or sudden shut downs. Hardware issues would be screen clicking, loose buttons, excessive screen wiggle, etc.
    01-08-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD