My replacement phone is coming from Canada. This a good right?

Anybody have any experiences
    05-18-09 01:58 PM
    How do you know it's coming from Canada? My day one storm was built in Canada and Died, replacement number 1 from Mexico POS, Replacement 2 from Hungary great device
    05-18-09 01:59 PM
    Yeah i dont think it matters where it comes from, it all depends on who was working that shift when you phone was created.

Just like some people spit in customer’s food and have a poor attitude and some people are loving life and nothing can get them down.
    05-18-09 02:22 PM
    I was worrying about this prior to buying a Storm as well.
    After a ton of research I found that it is device by device whether it is good or bad not really where it is built.
    Maybe I am wrong but I could find no difinitive proof that a Storm from a specific factory was better than any others.
    There seemed to be slight differences but nothing that was really "better" or if it was better it was due to personal preference.
    For the most part I read that the click screen may have felt different or moved more or less depending on where/when it was built but even those posts varried and where inconsistent when comparing what one person with a BB from Canada said compared to what another poster with a BB from Canada said. Also some people either liked the screen one way or the other as well as plenty not even noticing that their screened moved what some considered to be a lot.

I am anxiously awaiting mine now though
    Almost took today and tomorrow off because it is due to arrive .

Good Luck with your replacement!
    05-18-09 02:22 PM
    Yeah i dont think it matters where it comes from, it all depends on who was working that shift when you phone was created.

Just like some people spit in customerís food and have a poor attitude and some people are loving life and nothing can get them down.
    Exactly!
    Couldn't have said it better myself and as you can see, I tried!
    Last edited by mkurz12; 05-18-09 at 02:28 PM.
    05-18-09 02:24 PM
    It doesn't matter where it comes from. It seems that the quality of the device varies from storm to storm, rather than where it comes from
    05-18-09 04:18 PM
    Had three bad ones from Canada, one bad from Mexico. Three good ones from Mexico, none from canada
    05-18-09 04:31 PM
    True mine is from Mexico no problems

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD