Hi, I hope someone can please help me! My new Storm 2 worked perfectly until it fell into a swimming pool. I got a replacement and it works good except when I go online. Things will look quite normal, then randomly there will be symbols strewn in-between and throughout words and sentences. It's very frustrating when I'm trying to look up information for work because I can't read it. Any Ideas? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-10 12:43 AM
    Not really a solution but have you tried a different browser? Does this happen in both portrait a d landscape? Is it any website in particular?

07-30-10 02:21 AM
    I haven't tried a different browser, and yes it happens in both portrait and landscape.

07-30-10 03:09 AM
    Just tried using foxfire and internet browsers, same problem exists. Below is an example of what I get.

��*¨*�.¸*�.¸¸��¸.�*¨*��Put � this � on � your � status � if � you � have � the � most �

07-30-10 03:23 AM
    Ok Danny, I admit I am not browser savvy and my understanding is very limited. What are all the browsers I can try, I didn't know there were so many. If this isn't the cause, any more ideas what else it could be? The above sample of symbols I get is actually from Facebook, but I also get it in Google. Thank you for trying to help me! Anything information regarding this problem will be greatly appreciated!
    07-30-10 02:35 PM
    can u go download a free apps call "capture it"? Then set it to your left or right button as convenient key. When you encounter the problem in bb browser, press to capture the screenshot.

I don't really get what you trying to say.

Maybe u need to change your browser page encoding.
    07-30-10 02:50 PM
    Good news! I tried your advice and it was the browser encoding. I went to a page that had the garbled stuff on it, opened Menu, then Set Encoding, and started selecting each one until it was fixed. Thank you both for your help!
    07-30-10 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD