I want to go in to the VZW store tomorrow and have my storm replaced as I am having problems with the screen click...corners dont click at all and seem to have to apply too much pressure to activate, and honestly I have no CLICK at all over the entire thing, more of a mush...question is, I have the leaked .85 installed, will that possibly be a problem, should I go back to .75 first, Only had this phone less then a week. Any input greatly appreciated, Thanks.
    12-30-08 10:50 PM
    i wouldnt bother they dont check the version of the phone they will click it a couple times ... swear up and down the click is like it should be , you say no its not grab the demo model show the difference they give you a new storm
    12-30-08 11:16 PM
    i have never had a problem with any carrier and having a leaked or beta OS on my berries......it is almost like they expect it...if they give you a problem...leave, call the replacement number that is posted on here, act like your doing what they want.....insist it isn't working, ask for a replacement, when they ask you go into a store, insist that you cannot, boom they make arrangements to ship you a replacement...problem solved
    12-30-08 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD