I would search for this, but having the search term "replacement" in there would make it nearly impossible to get at the info I want.

Sadly my Storm's screen seems to be getting stuck in the depressed position more and more often, so I need a replacement. Checked Verizon's site, and couldn't find any obvious info detailing the basic procedure for getting a replacement.

Do I need to call *611, or can I just walk into the local corporate store? Might prefer a new unit, but so long as the refurb unit works, it's not a deal breaker in any regards. Rarely go to the local corp store, but always seem to have gotten competent service there. Except maybe the one time it confused the poor girl when I neglected to activate my Storm before doing an ESN swap, but she was cute, so I didn't mind standing around waiting while she figured it out.

Just need a basic rundown of the process, because if I need to call *611, then I need to think about doing that on my lunch break. Links to previous discussions also welcome.
    02-18-09 11:52 AM
    It's much easier to speak with BB support. A lot of people have trouble with the stores. Call18004837356. BB support is option 3 I think. It is a menu option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD