I got a replacement phone today and did a DM backup then i did a device switch.
    I just moved my microSD card from old phone to new one and it does not see it. I did a battery pull but that did not work. any ideas?

Thanks

Tim
    05-25-09 10:17 AM
    Did you turn the phone off (take the battery out) to remove the old card and insert the new one?
    05-25-09 11:28 AM
    Make sure mass storage is turned on in the new phone. (options > memory)
    05-25-09 11:31 AM
    Make sure mass storage is turned on in the new phone. (options > memory)
    Not Mass Storage Mode... Media Card Support. If Media Card Support is set to No, the device won't recognize the media card. Mass Storage Mode is only for use when plugging the device into a PC.
    05-25-09 11:38 AM
    all that was set right from the get-go. It has started working after a few pulls of the card and putting it back in... thought that was a bit crazy.
    I do have a another question.... I have the new phone up and running and the old one is off the network. I am trying to delete my old email set ups but it says that it has to be"on" the network to run the email setup... what to do now? im just sending it back to VZW, sure it wouldnt be a big deal but would like to get it off there.

Thanks for all the help.

Tim
    05-25-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD