I am in my new-every-two window and am planning on getting the Storm tomorrow but the plans on vzw.com seem a bit ambiguous and I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do.

I currently have the Nationwide Basic $39.99 plan for 450 minutes, and $20.00 for 5000 texts out of network.

If I'm correct, would I be paying the least if I just added the Email and Web for BlackBerry� for 29.99 and be paying about 90 dollars a month?

I want to use e-mail, IMs (via IM applications, so using the data, not SMS) and also have unlimited internet browsing.

I have a pretty good idea that this is the best option for me, but I'm just checking last minute to see if I am missing on something?
    11-20-08 11:28 AM
    whats up my man...im in the same boat. I "ordered" mine from 611 yesterday (although order wont process until tomorrow). With my new every two and new two year contract, the phone winds up costing me 150. -50 for new 2 year and another -50 for new every two. I got all that leather case and car charger crap, but you should pay about 150 for the phone.

I have the same plan and stuff as you, so now I will be paying the 99.99$ BB plan. It includes unlimited BB everything (everything), 450 minutes, and unl. txt/pix/flix.

holler
    11-20-08 12:36 PM
    Yeah after some research I found that the 99 dollar plan is best, since i get 19% off from work, and i can get the insurance while still paying less.

my 19% doesnt apply to the 29.99 or to the 20.00 in texts but it DOES apply to the 99.99 overall fee
    11-20-08 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD