I have three different POP email accounts on my storm so I have three separate icons of them in my home folder. Does anyone know if there is a way to rename these email icons/folders?

I've tried to do it under setup/email settings, and can rename it, but it doesn't stay renamed.

Any help?

TIA!

BTW, I'm running .132
    05-06-09 11:10 PM
    I do not believe this is possible. Sorry
    05-06-09 11:35 PM
    I do not believe this is possible. Sorry
    im with him ^^^ sorry
    05-06-09 11:50 PM
    Actually, it is possible . Just the way the OP mentioned, not sure why it is not staying though. Could always go thru the BIS website on your computer and see if it keeps then.

Verizon BIS site
    05-06-09 11:58 PM
    Thanx Craterz,

That did it!
    05-07-09 07:32 AM
    You're welcome .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 07:36 AM
    Yes this is possible through BIS site. I did it with my two emails on my Storm, one displays "Gmail" and the other "BlackBerry". Log into BIS, click the edit button next to the email address and I believe the first field is "Email name" or something like that, change it and submit the form and the name will instantly change on your blackberry.
    05-07-09 09:48 AM
    Is this possible through a BES? I don't have easy access to it, I have to contact my IT guys to do anything involving the BES.
    05-22-09 11:17 AM
    Is this possible through a BES? I don't have easy access to it, I have to contact my IT guys to do anything involving the BES.
    I'm not familiar with BES, so cannot say with any certainty. It may be something your IT people will have to do, or change some setting to allow you to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD