so... i have a blackberrry storm2 through my employer and it's set to enter a password everytime i unlock the phone. is there a way to remove that? i have bbsak and don't se a remove it policy button and it doesn't look like crackutil will work on my phone. any suggestions?
    04-24-10 02:15 AM
    Removing the IT policy will do no good anyways. Next time u reboot BES will push it again. Not to mention, they will know you been messing with your device. If it's there best to leave it there. Sowwy!
    04-24-10 02:23 AM
    You could try asking your IT, a lot of the time they're good about this sort of thing.
    04-24-10 02:40 AM
    You might end up loosing your job, if it is against the company policy to mess with the password/IT policy on the device... I wouldn't risk it..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 05:03 AM
    Try the app UnLockit. You can get on Crackberry. I have BES through work and it requires a password. I installed UnLockit and I only have to press the escape key to unlock it. The app is pricey, but they offer a free trial and it works great. Make sure to follow the directions when setting up.
    05-09-10 05:59 PM
    You could try asking your IT, a lot of the time they're good about this sort of thing.
    Like, yah, right. It's there for security. You try to to circumvent it could cost you your job.
    Last edited by dkingsf; 05-10-10 at 01:35 PM.
    05-09-10 07:26 PM
    Try the app UnLockit. You can get on Crackberry. I have BES through work and it requires a password. I installed UnLockit and I only have to press the escape key to unlock it. The app is pricey, but they offer a free trial and it works great. Make sure to follow the directions when setting up.
    I use this app and 85% of the time it works and I don't have to keep entering my password.

Still required at any initial reboot and just the odd time when not accessed for a while.

IMHO well worth installing.
    05-10-10 04:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD