Until BBSAK supports it what all files should I remove to get rid of this Chinese handwriting? I need all the memory I can get
    08-10-10 10:31 PM
    I mean SAOS... but anyway... I noticed that SAOS does nothing on 797. Has someone shrunk this manually? Wanna hook a brotha up? I would but am to *****.
    08-10-10 11:00 PM
    I mean SAOS... but anyway... I noticed that SAOS does nothing on 797. Has someone shrunk this manually? Wanna hook a brotha up? I would but am to *****.
    It won't do anything to the handwriting but SAOS should work fine on 797 as long as you have it pointed to the correct directory. Check what it says at the top of the screen when you are running it or browse to the correct folder.
    08-11-10 01:14 AM
    You can also simply not install the handwriting feature when you load your OS...(it only installs it if you check the box to install it)....then it won't take up any memory.
    08-11-10 02:23 AM
    08-11-10 08:47 AM
    thanks!

although i dunno what i am doing wrong (never had a problem before) but my before and after shrink size is 76mb. nothing gets shrunk,
    08-11-10 08:42 PM
    sounds like you have saos pointed to the wrong directory path.
    08-11-10 10:29 PM
    sounds like you have saos pointed to the wrong directory path.
    Just figured it out... I didn't run it as administrator... so it didn't have rights in program files to move **** around.
    08-12-10 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD