I'm having a SERIOUS problem with my phone deleting text messages. ANd quite frankly, it's pissing me off. Like I get a lot of text, yes, However, between this and Facebook, thats the bulk of what I do on my phone. I've deleted games, themes, and all useless apps I had. So I have 38.9 MB on my phone after restarting.

However, I cant see text messages PAST yesterday.

- I've set phone to save emssages forever.
    - Security Options > Memory Cleaning... Done.
    - Security Options >General > Content COmpression > Done

What else is LEFT to try?
    03-25-09 11:41 AM
    Go into your SMS list, click the BB menu key. Choose options, then general options. Scroll all the way down, and then make sure "Keep Messages" is set to 30 days or however long you want to keep them for.
    03-25-09 12:22 PM
    also make sure your pictures are stored on your memory card
    03-25-09 12:35 PM
    Go into your SMS list, click the BB menu key. Choose options, then general options. Scroll all the way down, and then make sure "Keep Messages" is set to 30 days or however long you want to keep them for.
    Done that....
    03-25-09 12:43 PM
    try going to status and then bb button database sizes and see whats stealing all your memory
    03-25-09 12:44 PM
    the storm doesn't have the same thing the pearl had, there is no "delete contacts and sms/emails/call logs to prevent crash." your storm would just crash if that were the case. there's something else going on.
    03-25-09 12:46 PM
    the storm doesn't have the same thing the pearl had, there is no "delete contacts and sms/emails/call logs to prevent crash." your storm would just crash if that were the case. there's something else going on.
    well then..guess thats that
    03-25-09 12:54 PM
    I have some contacts on a SIM card, but I want to add all my contacts on from my blackberry on to the SIM card, so if someting bad happens, I have all my contacts. How could I do that?
    03-25-09 06:46 PM
    I have some contacts on a SIM card, but I want to add all my contacts on from my blackberry on to the SIM card, so if someting bad happens, I have all my contacts. How could I do that?
    wondering the same thing... i wish i can store all my contacts to the SIM card....
    they really need to give us more app memory...
    03-25-09 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD