1. skyypayne's Avatar
    This is ********. It just happened on my storm, I went back to .75, tried to upgrade to official .148 and got it 3 more times, going back to .75 and up again.

    FINALLY got it to work about an hour ago, has been running great.

    I go to upgrade my wife's, it goes halfway thru update, and BAM, 507 error.

    What the heck is going on. I'm doing nothing wrong at all.


    Any tips on preventing this from happening?
    05-31-09 04:15 PM
  2. howarmat's Avatar
    click on the "n00b" thread in the os section
    05-31-09 04:19 PM
  3. skyypayne's Avatar
    yeah i've done that, i'm using apploader to go back to .75 and then going to blackberry.com/update and just clicking update, that's what made it work the first time around with mine, and it seems to be working now, just have to hope it completes the upgrade.

    it seems this only happens when i try to update the os and include all my 3rd party apps. i didn't include them when i successfully did mine and now i didn't include them on the wifes and it seems to be fine.

    just have to manually restore them.


    thanks for the quick reply tho!
    05-31-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD