haha not too certain with the for reals. I'll trust you until the pictures come though. Im going out on a limb, thats some pretty serious news if youre right
    11-18-08 05:47 PM
    Seems like a lot of people have "inside" information. I think everyone has a "friend" at a Verizon store. And why is is that 90% of those friends are managers? I mean no one ever says, "I know this guy who's kind of a ***** and works part time at a Verizon store and he told me...." it's ususally -"my good friend who's the manager said...."

Also, there seems to be a general distaste for Verizon and sentiments that the company is some evil, huge conspiracy - yet everyone has a "friend" at one of their stores. (??? - scratching head - ???) Strange how that works out.

I know the CB community is dedicated to helping eachother in any way we can. But, it seems to me that when some brave soul endangers their friends employment (that was sarcastic) with revealing some inside information that they alone are privy to - that person gets publicly flogged and ridiculed. How's this for an idea... No more helping anyone get their Storm early. Every man for himself and as soon as you have a storm with a Verizon logo on it in your hand snap a pic and post.

Practice now how to post pics here right now -- I swear I will hunt down and injure anyone who posts some assinine comment Wednesday afternoon or Thursday evening saying, "I got one, but I don't know how to post pics here." (insert loud buzzer sound from game show here) NEXT! I won't believe anyone's claims without photographic proof. Please don't insult our collective intelligence or waste our time with posts like that.

So, please STOP helping me get my Storm "early" and whoever gets their grubby mitts on one FIRST and posts the pic on Crackberry will earn the title of "Storm King". We will all oooh and aaaah appropriately. He (or she) can regale us with intricate tales of how special and VIP they are, who they know, what event they were invited to, and other juicy details - till then you're just standing in line with the rest of us slobs.

So, no more inside tracks and secret information and posturing and bragging - post a pic or shut up.

*** end of rant *** thank you for your time... (bows and exits stage left)
    11-18-08 05:47 PM
    where you at in idaho? im up in sun valley
    11-18-08 05:48 PM
    I agree, its stupid that everyone 'has a friend.' But I am giving this guy a benefit of the doubt for an hour or so (i think thats ample time to get pics up)

if he does get pics up, you will feel like an ***, if he doesnt, oh well youre right and i wont ever trust another poster until I get it myself!

haha
    11-18-08 05:51 PM
    PS - I know snider was joking, I'm not saying HE'S bragging - it's all these other wackos that "have a friend" and "just heard" some information that no one else has - it's tiring and if someone start a NEW thread with some ne'er before heard earth-shattering "inside information" they "heard from their friend the Manager" I swear to god I'll.......
    11-18-08 05:52 PM
    ....breaaaath.

count up to 10 and then down to 0.

it will all be ok.
    11-18-08 05:55 PM
    where does this guy live on the moon.

how long does it take to get home.

we needy pictures.....
    11-18-08 05:55 PM
    I agree, its stupid that everyone 'has a friend.' But I am giving this guy a benefit of the doubt for an hour or so (i think thats ample time to get pics up)

if he does get pics up, you will feel like an ***, if he doesnt, oh well youre right and i wont ever trust another poster until I get it myself!

haha
    No, I won't feel like as *** - I'll kiss his and declare him now, and for all time, THE STORM KING - he gets to change his screen name, he gets royalties every time we use the word "storm" in a sentence, we all collectively bow at his feet and just giggle with the sheer joy of basking in the radiant glow eminating from his awesomeness.
    11-18-08 05:56 PM
    Sorry, I work about 50 minutes from home. Let me get the pics up on my photobucket.
    11-18-08 07:35 PM
    Sorry for the crappy quality, I was in a rush to get my camera, I've been playing with it non-stop! The extra 11 minute boost the battery gets really helped me get through my day though!!!

11-18-08 07:54 PM
    Sorry for the crappy quality, I was in a rush to get my camera, I've been playing with it non-stop! The extra 11 minute boost the battery gets really helped me get through my day though!!!

hahahahahahahaaaaaa how did u guys fall for that?
    11-18-08 08:01 PM
    Seems like a lot of people have "inside" information. I think everyone has a "friend" at a Verizon store. And why is is that 90% of those friends are managers? I mean no one ever says, "I know this guy who's kind of a ***** and works part time at a Verizon store and he told me...." it's ususally -"my good friend who's the manager said...."

Also, there seems to be a general distaste for Verizon and sentiments that the company is some evil, huge conspiracy - yet everyone has a "friend" at one of their stores. (??? - scratching head - ???) Strange how that works out.

I know the CB community is dedicated to helping eachother in any way we can. But, it seems to me that when some brave soul endangers their friends employment (that was sarcastic) with revealing some inside information that they alone are privy to - that person gets publicly flogged and ridiculed. How's this for an idea... No more helping anyone get their Storm early. Every man for himself and as soon as you have a storm with a Verizon logo on it in your hand snap a pic and post.

Practice now how to post pics here right now -- I swear I will hunt down and injure anyone who posts some assinine comment Wednesday afternoon or Thursday evening saying, "I got one, but I don't know how to post pics here." (insert loud buzzer sound from game show here) NEXT! I won't believe anyone's claims without photographic proof. Please don't insult our collective intelligence or waste our time with posts like that.

So, please STOP helping me get my Storm "early" and whoever gets their grubby mitts on one FIRST and posts the pic on Crackberry will earn the title of "Storm King". We will all oooh and aaaah appropriately. He (or she) can regale us with intricate tales of how special and VIP they are, who they know, what event they were invited to, and other juicy details - till then you're just standing in line with the rest of us slobs.

So, no more inside tracks and secret information and posturing and bragging - post a pic or shut up.

*** end of rant *** thank you for your time... (bows and exits stage left)
    AMEN !!!
    11-18-08 08:33 PM
    i have a friend at a verizon, graduated high school with her. she is a salesperson and didn't know chit about the release time/amount/cost...etc hahaha
    11-18-08 08:37 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD