hey everyone.Im sort of new to the BB world but ive come to love every part of it.Well i have a question but first ill list how my phone is as of now after i updated to .132 from .75.

I start a 50mb ram and go down maybe to 40 throughout the day
    Os .132
    I have only quick pull installed.
    my questions are;
    1)
    on the BB it comes with google maps.I have verizon but dont have Vz navigator.
    If I use the maps on the BB is that free or will verizon charge me for this?

2)
    also wanted to know if there is any way that i can fix the headphone jack on the phone.I had pulled my headphones very hard by mistake the ohter day.when they got pulled out it musta messed up the jack cause now sometimes it wont play through the headphones.I have to fiddle w it to make it work....i dont want to send it to vz or ausuron can anyone help w these topics?

well thanks ppl laters
    05-21-09 09:55 AM
    Google maps does not come loaded on the phone. You can download it and use it for free though.
    I use it and like it very much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 10:00 AM
    BBmaps comes loaded on the phone. And no VZW won't charge you for using GMaps for GPS navigation.
    05-21-09 10:05 AM
    oh im sorry i meant bb maps sorry my mistake yea so i guess its free good cause i was affraid to use it thinking id get charged thank you for clearing that up
    05-21-09 12:11 PM
    anyone know any newer OS out there other than .132 i love it it feels good and all i hear 141 gave u media player problems but is .148 good or is it too new?
    05-21-09 12:12 PM
    132 or 148 skip 141 due to lock issue. I haven't had any issues since 132.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 12:14 PM
    anyone know any newer OS out there other than .132 i love it it feels good and all i hear 141 gave u media player problems but is .148 good or is it too new?
    I have been running .148 since it was leaked, and no problems here. It's working great for me.

I am now waiting for the fix for QL.

It's a good OS. I would upgrade to it if i were you.
    05-21-09 01:24 PM
    QL? whats that? yea i got .132 and its faster but hey if 148 is better whynot whats ql is related to the keyboard?
    05-21-09 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD