After I upgraded my storm from .76 to .122 I now see this when the storm boots up:
    A large battery symbol with a red line through it.
    No matter weather I put the battery in or connect to the PC with or without the battery. The storm always boots up to this symbol, then reboots itself.

Any one have any ideas?

thanks
    05-19-09 09:59 AM
    PS:: Sorry.
    corection here.
    The storm doesn't reboot over and over. Just sits there with that battery smbol on the screen.
    05-19-09 10:01 AM
    Does it flash? I don't have a Storm, but I'd imagine that means something's wrong with the battery perhaps it's dead. Does the phone stay on for long or just a few seconds? Can you do anything while it's on the screen?

Check the charging cable and port. Are they loose? While shaking, does it go away? If it is loose, take it into your provider and tell them you want it warrantied. See if you can get a different one, 'cuz I'm guessing you aren't getting a charge anymore.
    05-19-09 10:29 AM
    Could be an authentication problem with the Bberry firmware, Motorola phones often report 'invalid battery' but usually taking the battery in and out a few times fixes it. Maybe clean the contacts with isopropanol?
    05-19-09 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD