02-20-09 11:18 PM
37 12
tools
    Kelly, I am sorry about the things in your life that are unfotunate and can't change. I am sorry you can't have children. but my sweet Lord, don't you think you are taking my light-hearted post a wee bit too seriously?

But hey, thanks for the handslap... I think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 09:36 PM
    Nothing unfortunate. My wife had a stroke 4 months after we wed. Her neurologist took her off of BC. I did what most men don't and got "neutered." No problem. People I hang with don't fart into their phone then play it to their friends. Sorry I can't sympathize with you. I am allowed to post an opinion here, right, or is this thread strictly for fart lovers? Chill out.When you start taking a fart thread on a cheesy forum to heart, check your trunk for dead animals.Methane is disgusting, although I do capture my intestinal regurgitations and play them to my great niece. Got vid if you want.
    Last edited by kellyjdrummer; 02-13-09 at 09:58 PM.
    02-13-09 09:50 PM
    I can't be the only one who does this! I have a childish sense of humor and they crack me up.
    I absolutely completely agree. 100%.

Then I turned 13.

02-13-09 10:15 PM
    I absolutely completely agree. 100%.

Then I turned 13.

+100What he said.....
    Last edited by kellyjdrummer; 02-13-09 at 10:27 PM.
    02-13-09 10:24 PM
    No I wasn't taking it too seriously, it's a thread about farts. No seriousness here.

By all means youare entitled to your opinions. Really.

So now that we know all of this through your objection to bodily functions, I am truly sorry for your story.

I have to admit that you seemed to reveal a little much there. Are you sure you are ok with it all? Have you talked to anyone about it? You do seem a little more upset about it than you would like to admit.

Whatever, like I said, I am sorry for your story.

02-13-09 10:26 PM
    No I wasn't taking it too seriously, it's a thread about farts. No seriousness here.

By all means youare entitled to your opinions. Really.

So now that we know all of this through your objection to bodily functions, I am truly sorry for your story.

I have to admit that you seemed to reveal a little much there. Are you sure you are ok with it all? Have you talked to anyone about it? You do seem a little more upset about it than you would like to admit.

Whatever, like I said, I am sorry for your story.

Don't be so morbid. It's all a joke. Who really cares. If you love farts, go for it. Aren't we straying off topic a bit?I was making light of taking farts seriouslly. I mean, capturing them and playing them to people? Jeez! Get back to the original subject.
    02-13-09 10:33 PM
    You're a turd. Lol
    Have a good night.

02-13-09 10:39 PM
    Only a storm user would post this!

02-13-09 10:42 PM
    (Curve.)OK, Beanie, now you're getting personal. I may be a turd, but I'm a sterile, happy turd. Don't forget it.(My wife is rolling on the floor. This is a hoot.)
    02-13-09 10:49 PM
    Aren't us geezers exciting for a Friday night!?!!

See, those fart jokes brings out the giggles in everyone.

02-13-09 10:58 PM
    beanie, thanks for letting me know at any age that its ok to laugh at this.

drummer, remember the days where you could laugh at this? for some (most everybody i wish) these days are lucky enough to stick with us. something as dumb as a fart should make everybody laugh, at least initially.

lighten up. all the negativity kinda killed the OP.

smile, its free
    02-14-09 02:06 AM
    ok i can say this cause i'm from a hickass town and the title of this post sounds like something i'd hear at a christmas with the family but ... 'you might be a redneck if you're sitting with the family recording farts with your BB' lol
    02-20-09 11:18 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD