Device is Blackberry Storm 9530.
    Since May 9 any missed call I receive doesn't show up on my missed calls list. The yellow envelope with red star and number of missed calls show on the top left corner but when I click the messages icon (closed envelope) to see a list of the missed calls, they don't show up on the list. The list stopped being updated with subsequent missed calls since May 9 (the date on the last missed call on the list)

I've been getting this error message quite a few times: Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

I had about 811 contacts in my address book and I noticed the phone became really slow right around May 9. I thought "too many contacts" was the cause of these errors so I deleted all my contacts but it didn't sole the problem.

Anybody encountered this same problem. Any help, suggestions, advice on how to solve this will be greatly appreciated.
    05-20-09 08:09 PM
    3 Suggestions:

Phone/call log > menu > options > call logging > show these call log types in message list. Is it set 2 missed calls?

Options > memory > app memory free space. Should be minimum 12mb, ideally 30mb & up.

Do battery pull (w/device ON).
    05-20-09 08:26 PM
    Thanks Transfigured.

1. I couldn't figure out how to do this: Phone/call log > menu > options > call logging > show these call log types in message list. Is it set 2 missed calls?. There is no Phone/call log icon. I clicked options icon but there is no "call logging" menu.

2. app memory free space is 36.9MB

3. I did battery pull (with thedevice ON) but that didn't help.

Any other suggestions? Grateful for your help.
    05-22-09 03:10 PM
    Thanks Transfigured.

1. I couldn't figure out how to do this: Phone/call log > menu > options > call logging > show these call log types in message list. Is it set 2 missed calls?. There is no Phone/call log icon. I clicked options icon but there is no "call logging" menu.

2. app memory free space is 36.9MB

3. I did battery pull (with thedevice ON) but that didn't help.

Any other suggestions? Grateful for your help.
    The green button that you press to access your phone.
    05-22-09 03:12 PM
    Call log folder (phone receiver icon) may be hidden.

Full home screen > menu > show all (if no hidden, option not displayed). Look in folders as well.
    05-22-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD