So I've searched the forums but nothing specifically like mine. Basically when it's idle (when screen goes black) and locked... AND when after I plug in the headset and hit the unlock button, my phone will reboot. It's happened 3 times already.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Stormified; 05-15-09 at 01:12 PM.
    05-15-09 11:25 AM
    So I've searched the forums but nothing specifically like mine. Basically when it's idle (when screen goes black) and locked... AND when after I plug in the headset and hit the unlock button, my phone will reboot. It's happened 3 times already.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I had not heard of this issue. It could be a conflict with a 3rd party app, OR it could be your OS. Which OS are you on? .75 that it came with, or have you updated to a leaked OS?
    05-15-09 11:43 AM
    Recently saw thread on locked phone, headset & reboot. Forget title.
    05-15-09 12:42 PM
    I had not heard of this issue. It could be a conflict with a 3rd party app, OR it could be your OS. Which OS are you on? .75 that it came with, or have you updated to a leaked OS?
    I'm using .113 OS, non hybrid.

The only 3rd party apps I have are the following:
    • Iheartradio
    • ESPN
    • Gmail
    • Gmaps
    • Facebook
    • IMs (Yahoo, WLM, Gtalk, AIM)
    • Tiltris
    • Chess
    • Berry Labyrinth

It's really bugging me. I've come to the conclusion that it has to do with the headset and locking function because it'll reboot when locked and when I remove the headset before unlocking the phone.
    So right now my only solution is that if it's locked with headset in, I have to unlock it before removing the headset; or if it's locked w/o headset, I have to unlock it before plugging in the headset.
    05-15-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD