This is a big problem and something I haven't ran into before...

I woke up this morning to the App Error 504 thing with the no smoking sign over a window..so i did a battery pull and the phone just kept rebooting over and over..

so then I hooked the phone up to the cpu and loaded up JL and wiped the device and then loaded .103 back onto the phone..

It still hasn't solved the problem..any ideas?
    02-18-09 06:17 AM
    I forgot to mention that I need this resolved within the next hour or so because I have to go to a meeting..
    02-18-09 06:22 AM
    Wipe again
    02-18-09 06:52 AM
    Wipe again

I wiped the phone 5 times now..
    02-18-09 06:54 AM
    This has been answered several times now.

Use the search function.

I also love the fact you cheekily demand this to be solved by the Crackberry members because 'this needs resolved in the next hour as I have a meeting'
    02-18-09 06:57 AM
    This has been answered several times now.

Use the search function.

I also love the fact you cheekily demand this to be solved by the Crackberry members because 'this needs resolved in the next hour as I have a meeting'

Wow this forum is turning into a waste of time..

I searched for it several times, I told you I wiped it several times..and I wasn't DEMANDING anything, I was stating that I needed some help within the hour..
    02-18-09 07:01 AM
    The phone is "cycling." You may need to take .103 off and either re-load it or downgrade back to .75 to get through the day. Good luck.
    02-18-09 07:56 AM
    Maybe a 'please' and 'thank you' would be nice.
    02-18-09 08:17 AM
    Sounds like your best bet is to start here: http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

Good luck.
    02-18-09 09:37 AM
    Mods please close this thread..I don't want to waste server space..
    02-18-09 10:07 AM
    aw diddums
    02-18-09 10:14 AM
    Mine has done this a few times with 103. A battery pull has stopped the cycling reboots and made it load up for me.
    02-18-09 11:44 AM
    Wow this forum is turning into a waste of time..

I searched for it several times, I told you I wiped it several times..and I wasn't DEMANDING anything, I was stating that I needed some help within the hour..
    Trying you help you is a waste of time....go fix your atitude before posting another thread!!! You have your nose set too high! You are no better then anyone else here and should never demand anything from anyone! This forum is not a waste of time...if it is for you...dont post anymore and dont let the door hit you on the way out!
    02-18-09 11:49 AM
    Trying you help you is a waste of time....go fix your atitude before posting another thread!!! You have your nose set too high! You are no better then anyone else here and should never demand anything from anyone! This forum is not a waste of time...if it is for you...dont post anymore and dont let the door hit you on the way out!
    WOW..you are an *****..read what I said..exactly why its a waste of time..
    02-18-09 11:56 AM
    You have to install a new OS. Search for the article how to fix a nuked blackberry. I followed it word for word and fixed my blackberry within an hour or so. So there you go please stop crying
    02-18-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD