05-27-09 01:50 PM
34 12
tools
    ....Its not your traditional bb thats why is so hard to adapt to, if people stop complaining and get to know there phone inside out they would realize that the storm has alot to offer you just have to be knowledgeable of your phone and have alot of patients....
    Complaining is a human nature. You can't change it.
    05-26-09 08:20 AM
    Banderson77- about the iq being over 100, that rules out a lot of celbrities who have a bb. Hahahah.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 11:38 AM
    I love my Storm. The click screen is sick and typing on this phone is hella easy.
    I have had my storm about a month now and I have
    had only minor complaints such as, for some reason this thing will just stop doing anything for no reason.
    A little clock will pop up and I just have to set my phone down for about ten to twenty minutes. It doesn't do it all the time but it seems to be once a day.
    Other than that I love this phone. Easy to text and email. This phone kicks *** and I am surprised that blackberry is getting rid of the click screen. I absolutely love it.
    this is a prime reason of how different levels of tolerance affect reviews

you have to set your phone down for 20 minutes while it hourglasses? and you say it kicks ***? jesus christ man
    05-26-09 11:46 AM
    "I love my boyfriend. He's gorgeous, driven, and fantastic in bed. I've been with him for a month now and the only complaint I have is that he beats me for no reason once a day. Other than that he's great!"

I don't mean to be graphic or violent, but do any of you get my point?
    Yeah u just love that click huh baby
    05-26-09 12:06 PM
    lol havent been on here for a while, but the problems with the storm are obviously still apparent. I dont know how people can say that the storm is for business/pro use??!! how can any device that freezes up, turns off and is ridiculously slow be used for business?
    I had the storm, it looks great but when i really needed it for basic tasks: email, sms it proved to be a nightmare (freezing, clock ticking for 10 mins)
    mate, a hamster could send an email faster, its just ridiculous!
    People said to me "you dont know how to use it properly" or "you dont know what the storm can do"
    WHAT???

Oh yea, i know how to use it - as a doorstopper

oh sorry i should of got this update for it and that leak and this OS !!! WHAT A PILE OF DUNG

Iphones rock man! Thats why its the biggest god damn phone on the planet
    Seems to me that you're just spewing back all the problems you've read online. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you've never really owned a Storm.

The iPhone isn't perfect either (I don't need to point out all the issues it has too). As for "biggest" phone, there are plenty of phones bigger in size. And if you're talking about biggest selling, I'm sure you missed the memo about the BlackBerry Curve outselling the iPhone. Not to mention that Nokia out-sells both RIM and Apple in the smartphone world.

iPhone troll is obvious.
    05-27-09 10:10 AM
    lol havent been on here for a while, but the problems with the storm are obviously still apparent. I dont know how people can say that the storm is for business/pro use??!! how can any device that freezes up, turns off and is ridiculously slow be used for business?
    I had the storm, it looks great but when i really needed it for basic tasks: email, sms it proved to be a nightmare (freezing, clock ticking for 10 mins)
    mate, a hamster could send an email faster, its just ridiculous!
    People said to me "you dont know how to use it properly" or "you dont know what the storm can do"
    WHAT???

Oh yea, i know how to use it - as a doorstopper

oh sorry i should of got this update for it and that leak and this OS !!! WHAT A PILE OF DUNG

Iphones rock man! Thats why its the biggest god damn phone on the planet
    You get paid by apple for this? Otherwise I feel really bad for you man, because this is the second thread you've completely FAILED in (http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/wh...-storm-235502/)
    Last edited by kinggeoff; 05-27-09 at 10:13 AM.
    05-27-09 10:11 AM
    No no no, believe me i have owned a storm. It looked great. But it had me pulling my hair out for nearly 2 weeks. (The clock, the freezes, the battery pulls and my favourite: trying to click a link and it keeps zooming!!!) Thats really slick for business use isnt it? trying to open a webpage takes ten minutes.

Face it, the phone is no where near as fast as the iPhone - no matter what OS/Update or whatever you have tried! lol

Storms are supergay man
    I didnt think you could make yourself look MORE pathetic, but there you go between these two threads (http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/wh...-storm-235502/) are you dressed as captain fail by chance?

apple fanboys are funny, but you should really stop swingin from Jobs' nuts..
    Last edited by kinggeoff; 05-27-09 at 12:22 PM.
    05-27-09 12:18 PM
    "no no no - you are pathetic. you must be if you own a storm."

consider yourself reported, mister!

05-27-09 01:36 PM
    People fail to have a solid and friendly conversation. Until this happens Threads with bashing and insulting posts the thread will be locked.
    05-27-09 01:50 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD