She was having a problem adjusting to the keyboard, coming from her Blackberry 8830. Also, BB Alerts was not compatible with the Storm. Perhaps the main reason was that the Bluetooth was not compatible with the system in her car. I think it might be a good product in about a year.
    12-27-08 01:48 PM
    She was having a problem adjusting to the keyboard, coming from her Blackberry 8830. Also, BB Alerts was not compatible with the Storm. Perhaps the main reason was that the Bluetooth was not compatible with the system in her car. I think it might be a good product in about a year.
    It paired well with my toyota prius.
    12-27-08 01:54 PM
    My opinion is that you made a great choice returning the Storm--- Give it awhile, maybe the Storm 2 and you will be happy.
    12-27-08 02:05 PM
    I've had my storm for less than a week so far luv it there will be improvements I'm sure
    12-27-08 02:39 PM
    My opinion is that you made a great choice returning the Storm--- Give it awhile, maybe the Storm 2 and you will be happy.
    Says the person with a Curve...
    12-27-08 02:42 PM
    Says the person with a Curve...

Yeah, I don't get that. I'm not saying this person in particular, but I find it humorous how so many people that haven't owned a Storm, and probably haven't even held one, jump at the chance to tell people to get rid of their's and commend them for doing so.
    Jealous much?
    12-27-08 02:47 PM
    jealous lots
    12-27-08 02:49 PM
    I am NOT sick of these posts... in order for the Storm to mature we need to know why people are returning them!! heck my phone is still laggy.. takes a long time to come out of lock.. can't figure out orientation for the life of itself..

Just don't reply or open a thread that is called "Returned Storm Today" Your the bigger ***** for opening it up...
    12-27-08 02:56 PM
    I am NOT sick of these posts... in order for the Storm to mature we need to know why people are returning them!! heck my phone is still laggy.. takes a long time to come out of lock.. can't figure out orientation for the life of itself..

Just don't reply or open a thread that is called "Returned Storm Today" Your the bigger ***** for opening it up...
    this is how i feel about the issue
    12-27-08 03:19 PM
    I completely understand. I also returned my Storm. I now have a Curve. I should have waited cause all these new OS's for the Storm is making me jealous.
    12-27-08 03:21 PM

I agree, but at the same time, we don't really need to know someone returned their phone because they couldn't get used to the keyboard and it wouldn't work with their car lol
    12-27-08 03:39 PM
    I completely understand. I also returned my Storm. I now have a Curve. I should have waited cause all these new OS's for the Storm is making me jealous.
    that's the most honest post i've seen from an ex-storm owner yet.

all the others who are still hanging around on the storm boards are just trying to make themselves feel better about their decision. here's some advice - MOVE ON...or at least stay in the btch and moan...i mean rant and rave...sub forum.
    12-27-08 03:45 PM
    Hey, I am all for returning a phone if it does not work for you. And, indeed, the Storm 2 will probably be amazing after all the bugs are worked out.
    12-27-08 03:49 PM
    Strange. I had no issues pairing with my infiniti

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 05:20 PM
    storm= hotness
    12-27-08 05:29 PM
    I just bought the storm and now planning a trip to Australia how do I get the phone to work there or will it appreciate any help at all I have never owed a smart phone
    12-27-08 05:36 PM
    This is my second Storm and I would not go back to the Curve. Storm is just too nice and far more feature rich. Love the Storm! PS own a Bold too.
    12-27-08 07:44 PM
    storm= so god damn B-E-A-Utiful best phone for shizzle my nizzle
    12-28-08 07:54 AM
    storm= so god damn B-E-A-Utiful best phone for shizzle my nizzle
    first, i can't believe this thread hasn't been moved to rants and raves yet.

second, anyone using the quote above should be banned purely on the grounds of being a d@uche
    12-28-08 07:58 AM
    OP what kind of car do you have??
    12-28-08 08:48 AM

I was on the .76 leak and I had the big-time lag locking/unlocking -- to the point where I would hit the lock button, and the screen would go halfway into lock but I could see all the icons, just not able to click them. Most times I would hit the lock button and then put the phone in my pocket and let it finish locking.

I upgraded to .83, didn't like it, so I did a full wipe with that J Commander thing and put .76 back on, and the lock/unlock lag just wasn't there anymore. Now it just locks/unlocks like it's supposed to.
    12-28-08 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD