"Dude" what you are saying is soo incorrect, it's not even funny. "some of their old devices used to have em"? Have you heard of a phone called the Samsung Omnia that came out right after the Storm? Then, "vzw requests not to have it so you will get a data plan."? Verizon requires a data plan on all of their smartphones, including blackberries anyway, so that defeats your logic. If you worked for VZW you know this already. Next.........
    except...
    there was a time, long ago,
    where one wasnt required to have a data plan....
    so idk what your panties are all in a bunch for. maybe you should switch to decaf for your little tea parties, that might help.
    12-30-08 08:55 PM
    except...
    there was a time, long ago,
    where one wasnt required to have a data plan....
    so idk what your panties are all in a bunch for. maybe you should switch to decaf for your little tea parties, that might help.
    Panties in a bunch? Tea parties? Naw, that's not my style. But you know what else is not my style? Making ish' up, and not having a clue as to what I'm talking about, and coming on forums saying ish that will mislead others. I exposed your false info, and you thought it was ok to reply by saing "there was a time long ago where a data plan wasn't required"? That is soo stupid. As you said, that was "a long time ago". So that has nothing to do with this. You said that Verizon requests that wifi isn't included so that you are required to use a data plan. You forgot to add the fact that a data plan has been required for a long time now. So your statements are completely irrelavant.
    12-30-08 09:24 PM
    Mmmmm .... chill pill time?
    You know what? You are right. It just bothered me when he posted such false information. Many people would be mislead by what he said. It's just a forum, and some of the info on forums are correct, some are opinions and theories, and the others are just lies.
    12-30-08 09:33 PM
    Well I see no need for it for me I'm OK with not having it, when i had the Iphone i had to use the wifi because of AT&T crappy network I could not get a signal in my home, when I was on sprint i know some of the WinMo phones have wifi , I had the Sprint Mogul that had wifi and RevA but I never used the wifi.
    12-30-08 10:34 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD