I don't know if any of you share my obsession w/ Fantasy Football...but today I was messing around with my phone and decided to see if I could log into my yahoo fantasy league using the browser on the phone...well...I was able to access the yahoo fantasy page...then able to get to the log in screen...also able to enter the log in screen name and password, once I click "Sign In" it loads the yahoo fantasy football page, but I'm not signed in...anyone by chance have this problem and/or know how to fix this so that I can access this on my storm?? hellllppp...please....
    11-23-08 05:40 PM
    not sure what the website uses to show stuff/secure sites, but it may have to do with the way you're being viewed from their site? Do you have your browser to identify itself as a blackberry or internet explorer/firefox?
    11-23-08 05:42 PM
    not sure what the website uses to show stuff/secure sites, but it may have to do with the way you're being viewed from their site? Do you have your browser to identify itself as a blackberry or internet explorer/firefox?
    I've tried in "blackberry" and also "internet explorer" modes...both same result..
    11-23-08 05:43 PM
    ahh, then im not sure. Let me try to see if it will log me into some other yahoo site
    11-23-08 05:44 PM
    Ok, well I went to yahoo.com and just clicked sign in on the right side and it worked for me. Try starting off at yahoo.com and signing it there then going to the football site
    11-23-08 05:49 PM
    Ok, well I went to yahoo.com and just clicked sign in on the right side and it worked for me. Try starting off at yahoo.com and signing it there then going to the football site
    okay, I'll give that a shot...how do I set it up so that it's not doing the "mobile" version of yahoo...???

same for ESPN for that matter...when I access espn.com, it always goes to the mobile version of the site...

thanks for your help man...
    11-23-08 05:52 PM
    okay, I'll give that a shot...how do I set it up so that it's not doing the "mobile" version of yahoo...???

same for ESPN for that matter...when I access espn.com, it always goes to the mobile version of the site...

thanks for your help man...

browser > menu > options > browser configuration > browser identification > and then click either firefox or internet explorer

did the yahoo thing work?
    11-23-08 06:47 PM
    browser > menu > options > browser configuration > browser identification > and then click either firefox or internet explorer

did the yahoo thing work?
    lol....okay so here goes...I'm able to access yahoo! as a normal page with firefox/internet explorer....but espn still comes up as espn mobile....
    when at yahoo! it won't allow me to "click" the sign in button....

the only way i'm able to sign in, apparently, is using the yahoo! mobile version...uggh...lol
    11-23-08 07:16 PM
    lol....okay so here goes...I'm able to access yahoo! as a normal page with firefox/internet explorer....but espn still comes up as espn mobile....
    when at yahoo! it won't allow me to "click" the sign in button....

the only way i'm able to sign in, apparently, is using the yahoo! mobile version...uggh...lol
    its hard just because its hard to click it with your finger. Press on the curser button on the bottom and a little mouse will pop up which will make it easier to click.

and when i go to espn.com I get the regular version? Did you make sure to save changes?
    11-23-08 07:18 PM
    its hard just because its hard to click it with your finger. Press on the curser button on the bottom and a little mouse will pop up which will make it easier to click.

and when i go to espn.com I get the regular version? Did you make sure to save changes?
    I'll keep messing with it, but the click doesn't seem to work...i guess using yahoo! the mobile way isn't too bad, but would prefer not too... :/

and as for espn.com...I just can't get it to work without going to espn mobile, and it's weird, because on Friday when I first got the phone, I had no problems going to the regular espn web page....grrrrr.... >
    11-23-08 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD