I just downloaded YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus from the BB App Store, but I really would just like to go back to my regular voicemail through verizon where I call in to my voicemail. I did the whole process of activating it and creating a greeting. Then when I decided I didn't want it anymore I went into the application and went to the settings and then clicked on deactivation and it said it would dial a code and then it would go back to my original voicemail plan with my carrier. So I did a test call and left a message and it wont let me check it the original way. So then I tried deleting it through the options and then going to applications and deleting it, but it still goes through YouMail. What do I need to do to get back to my original voicemail through Verizon? Thanks for the help.
    06-19-09 03:25 PM
    It's been a while since I used YouMail (I liked it, but had to get rid of it...long story), but I'm pretty sure if you go to their website there are instructions. I think there's a number you have to dial to reset your voicemail options over the network...?
    06-19-09 03:40 PM
    Ya have to remove the call forwarding , that's it. If I recall correctly, its *73. But not totally sure ATM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 03:57 PM
    you are correct
    06-19-09 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD